Friday, September 12, 2008

DAY 61 - Before and After

Yesterday was groomer day for Sam. Poor baby, he hates to be left there. He just hates to be left anywhere away from his people.


He won't walk back to the cage area with the groomer, he sets his feet and you have to drag him to get him to move. No one drags my boy . . . so I have to take him back to the cage area, then we both have to push his butt into the cage. I exit fast, because he looks so sad and forlorn in that cage!


Here's his before shot, really shaggy with a good doggy funk going on:





And now after, all clean and sweet smelling, foofy as we call it. . .





3 comments:

Iris said...

Oh how handsome he is. But, I don't think any dog likes to be left at the groomer. Frosty acts like I'm totally abandoning him and he's gone to the same groomer since he was a tiny puppy.

Kat Simpson said...

We go through the same ritual at the vet and my boys are about Caleb's size, LOL

Fashion Schlub said...

Oh, how handsome and foofy! I love taking Caleb to the groomer. It's been a long time though, usually I just do him (back breakingly) in the tub, but it's not the same cuz I don't spray him with fancy smelling things, and I don't dry him for that extra fluffy look.